Mar 29, 2011

Free Printables: Striped Placemat

I was walking through the clearance aisle at Home Goods the other day and picked up a beautiful, oval-shaped, white and green striped, ceramic platter.  Then I turned it over to see the price (remember, this is the clearance aisle) and it was $19.  Boo... not what I wanted to see.  So, I put it back down.

The design on the platter was awesome, perfect for spring time and so simple that I loved it, but the price tag was disappointing.  Then I had an idea... placemats!  The kids went down for rest time and I went to the computer and created some green and white stripes, then emailed them off to a local copy center to be printed and laminated.  Now I have striped placemats, for much less than $19.



 And, here's a printable placemat for you... for FREE!  So go ahead.... download, print, give as a gift (Easter is just around the corner -- perfect for kids), or just pass along the link... enjoy!

Striped Placemat

Click the link above to download the pdf file and print on 11x17 paper (you may need to download and email the file to a copy center - like FedEx, Staples or Office Max - if your printer does not feed this size paper).  Print on white/cream colored card-stock, then laminate and trim the edges.

Happy Spring!!!

2 comments:

  1. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

    Hatenablog.com
    Website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...