May 31, 2011

Cherries and A Few Goodies

I bought a huge bag of cherries at the grocery store last week.... and I mean HUGE.  I love this time of year and the abundance of fresh fruit, so when I see new fruit in season at the farmers market or grocery store, I buy in excess.  And I definitely bought lots of juicy, plump cherries..... yum............

Cherries

So, besides eating these cherries straight from the bowl, I'm searching for a few new recipes using fresh cherries.  If I had a perfect-cherry-filled-day, here's what I'd be making (and eating)... and yes, I'm starting out the day with a breakfast-dessert!


BreakfastToasty Almond Cherry Turnovers

Williams Sonoma


LunchCherry-Arugula Salad with Almonds and Tarragon

Whole Foods


SnackCherry Orange Oatmeal Bars

Whole Foods


DinnerChicken Cutlets with Fresh Cherry Salsa

Whole Foods
WIlliams Sonoma



What's your favorite cherry recipe?

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Twittbot.net
    Website
    Information

    Click Here
    Crowdrise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

    Kofi.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  4. Click Here
    Newninja.com
    Visit Web


    I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

    China-midwest.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...