Jul 21, 2011

More Color in the Playroom

COLOR, COLOR, COLOR!!!  The more color in a playroom, the better!!!  I know I haven't talked much about our playroom lately.... I've kinda neglected it, but it's not far from being finished, so I'm hoping by posting this, it'll prompt me to get moving and finish decorating the rest of the room.

I added color to the small wall behind the kids activity table and chairs.... a clock, bulletin board and one of my daughter's paintings...

Bulletin Board

The bulletin board holds everything -- family and friend's pictures, invites, announcements, drawings, torn-out coloring book pages, the alphabet, postcards... you name it, it's there.  So, that means color and memories...

Bulletin Board

And the painting.... well, that's a lot of color too!!!  I love hanging my kid's artwork, like here, here, here and here.

Bulletin Board

Here's a view from a little further back in the playroom (this room is right off the main entry)...

Bulletin Board

Did you notice the curtains again?  As soon as I hem them I'll show more pictures... I'm lovin' the print... it's so bold!  And I really like the print next to the craziness of random things tacked to the bulletin board!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Kristy, I did notice those curtains, and I love them. What a fun, bold print. I think it looks good with that amazing table, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, thanks Annie!!! You always have such sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work... Liga Inggris

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

    Click Here
    Profile.ameba.jp

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...